Saturday, October 21, 2006

Clean sheets

In the days when I kept a diary, I used to like to the look and feel of a clean sheet of paper. I suppose this feels the same, except that it's a bit more difficult and complicated.

Will I keep this up, or will I resort, as I did when I was twelve or so, to writing 'had games today. French in the afternoon' after a crafy look at my school timetable.

At the moment, I'm too easily drawn away from my writing, which is the purpose of this log, sorry, blog. What an ugly word. I wish they could have thought of something more pleasing to the ear.

I have had a bad day today, having been tired. Therefore I have played a million computer games, as I'm addicted to them, and I ate half a box of liquer chocolates, which my brother in law brought last night. I would have eaten the other half, but the Other Half ate them.

1 comment:

Anne Brooke said...

Other half should be whipped into submission, Jackie - how dare he eat chocolates without permission!! Honestly, husbands, eh?...

:))

A
xxx