Thursday, July 01, 2010

Turning over a new leaf?

1st July

I’ve turned to a new page on the calendar, and already it looks much busier. During the month ahead, there are two trips to London, a meeting of the reading and writing circles, a visit here from a friend, and lunch out at another friend. In addition, I will be seeing the physio and the consultant, on two different weeks.

Today, I ironed some shirts for the first time, and I’m washing up odd things, too, as well as making the evening meal. Tomorrow, I hope to take the OM to the station in the car, and go on to get one or two vegetables, etc, to supplement the on-line order. I sat out in the garden for a little while, and managed to add a little bit to the current novel, which I’ll type in later. The half hour walk is quite tiring, though. Goodness knows how I will cope when I have to move on to ‘power walking.’

No comments: