Wednesday, January 24, 2007

White out

I've tried to upload the photo I took this morning of my snow covered garden. But it seems I haven't worked out the technology to do it. Perhaps someone will tell me how. After subjecting myself to winter chills in nightie and dressing gown, I threw out some stuff for the birds, who've been neglecting me recently. Then I turned up the room thermostat and at the boiler and tried to get the house hospitable.

Out to lunch at friends in the village, so a pleasant afternoon was spent just chatting and catching up. I did a little bit of rewriting of my novel extract that I read out to Guildford Writers (www.guildfordwriters.co.uk) last night and also looked at some of the others' work via our e-group. Read an article in Writers' Forum about Transita, the publishing house for the over 45s and sent off an email to them, asking if my novel might be suitable. So a nice relaxing day without a great deal actually getting done.

Shame about the photo.

1 comment:

Irene Black said...

Jackie, the important thing is to start with this blog, not the MySpace one. When you Post New Blog, look along the toolbar at the top of the box where you write, and you'll find a tiny coloured picture that says 'images' or some such, when you put the cursor on it. Click on this and then it takes you onto an upload images page. Simply click on 'browse' and find your photo on your computer. Once you've uploaded it, you can copy the whole blog, including photos onto MySpace. You can upload up to five at a time by clicking on 'add more images' on the upload page.

Irene