Sunday, May 27, 2007

Away and home

Hi friends,
if you wondered about my disappearance, I've just been on holiday. A lovely ten days in Illetas, Majorca. I shall tell all about it soon, but at the moment, I have my usual pile of things to face - unpacking (half done); washing - first lot in the machine. Ironing, probably tomorrow. Post; lots of mail has arrived and emails to be dealt with too; VAT, by the end of month deadline. My daughter, son in law and granddaughter are coming to stay for a few days. Unfortunately, because of the recent death of my son-in-law's mother. There will be a lot to do, so I'll come back soon when the pressure's off a bit.

1 comment:

Anne Brooke said...

Sorry to hear about the family death, Jackie - sending you hugs, and hope things go as smoothly as possible.

A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx