Saturday, November 11, 2006

Lazy day

Chatted on the phone with the kids this morning. Other than that, nothing much that I can recall.

The talk yesterday went reasonably well. M says the audience enjoyed it, as he was part of it, so perhaps he should know. No book sales, alas, but many of the audience had published their work too. Anyway I was paid for my efforts, so I have no complaint.

Tomorrow, we are going to lunch with Philippa and M's other siblings. Always enjoyable these family visits. Perhaps, as an only child, I appreciate brothers and sisters more than others. I think being an only child is often a lonely experience.

I caught up with Casualty tonight. I'd missed two weeks, but it falls quickly into place. Goodness it's 10.50 p.m. already. How quickly the day has gone.

1 comment:

Anne Brooke said...

Glad the talk went well, Jackie - and payment too - hurrah!

:))

A
xxx