Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Time for a chat

A good day. Irene came over for lunch and I had a chance to unburden myself. I've been feeling depressed since our visit to Hereford.

We've also arranged to have a table at a Christmas Fair locally where hopefully, we might sell some books.

Although I'm trying to write an article at the moment, domesticity and office work are both queuing up for my attention. I've done some invoices tonight - or rather taken dictation, so that I can print them out tomorrow. Also in the queue - more apples to be stewed and filed in the freezer; a cake to be made for Bonfire night; some crumble mix for my famed apple crumble for the family visit. I've booked a Chinese restaurant for Sunday, as my son and family are taking us out for lunch. It's time for end of month statements too and starting on the bookkeeping.

It's all go, isn't it?

However, I just spent ten minutes on the Archers' website. It's good fun to read, particularly some of the outraged comments. Although I have a name, I haven't got anything to say at the moment. I feel surprisingly shy about it.

Time: 11.45 pm

1 comment:

Anne Brooke said...

Poor you - hope you're feeling better now. I think everyone I know has felt down this week - think it's the change in the hour & the roll-over to winter.

We can all commiserate (sp??) with each other next week.

Huge hugs

A
xxx