Monday, November 20, 2006

Non events

Not a lot happening at the moment. Office work still continuing and as usual, chatted with the children during the weekend. Made plans for post Christmas.

Got my missing filling attended to today. It was one of those doubles right at the back and I think the dentist had his arm down my throat. Still at least I wasn't subjected to the drill, nor an injection. And he checked my other teeth and all was OK. I've been eating very delicately since then. I don't want to have to return too quickly.

I've been attending to my article on Goldenford, which I will try out on Writers' Forum. Received a rejection of the story I sent to Writers' News. Disappointing - not even a short-listed this time. Though I comfort myself with the fact that A Glimpse of the Sky wasn't shortlisted by WN, but was by the Guildford short story competition and now the HE Bates comp.

Tomorrow, my car door should arrive at the garage. So, providing it's OK, I'll be losing it for three days. So I'll be shopping tomorrow, as I'll be marooned here until the weekend.

No comments: