Thursday, November 02, 2006

Some things accomplished

It's been a busy day. I went with OH this morning to have flu jabs. Then he decided not to bother to go to a job and stayed home. It was pretty cold today, though bright and beautiful; I refrained from putting the heating on, until OH said he was cold. I dressed up warmly and went to post some letters in the local box, but didn't stay out long.

I hope it stays bright for the fireworks on Saturday night, but perhaps not quite so cold.

Tonight I've printed out the end of month statements and the few invoices from last night. So I'm feeling virtuous about that. I also spent some time making two large batches of brownies. I've sampled a couple, but the nuts in them have made me feel shaky. Still they seem all right. I don't think I've ever made them before, but I found a recipe in the depths of my old scrap book. I transferred the recipe to the computer. Much easier to do a print out instead of fumbling through old books. I may have to do another batch tomorrow. I want to achieve at least sixty small squares, as there will be a large number of teenagers at our bonfire night do.

1 comment:

Anne Brooke said...

Bring brownies on Monday, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:))

A
xxx